Account Details (Amount can also be deposited via online in given account of PAP)
Account Title: Pakistan Association of Pathologists
Bank Name: National Bank of Pakistan, PIMS
Branch Code: 1780
Account number: 4010825535
*Scan image of the bank deposit slip, photocopy of a relevant degree, certificates and Pay order/cross cheque can be sent on the President PAP email Or postal address.
Address of Correspondence: Professor Shahid Pervez, President PAP, Section of Histopathology, Department of Pathology and
Laboratory Medicine, Aga Khan University, Stadium Road, PO Box 3500, Karachi-74800
Eligibility Criteria & Fee Structure (More information can be seen from the direct following link)
Life Membership – Fee Rs 20,000/-
- MBBS / BDS With 5 years’ experience / training in Pathology or postgraduation in pathology)
Membership (one year) – Fee Rs 1500/-
- B.B.S; or B.D.S; or a degree in medicine equated by PMDC and minimum of FIVE years of training and/or experience in Pathology and /or hold postgraduate degree/diploma in any branch of Pathology.
Junior Membership (One Year) – Fee Rs 500/-
- M.B.B.S; or B.D.S; (Demonstrator/ trainee in Pathology) or a degree in medicine equated by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council and who have a minimum of one year experience in Pathology. Junior Membership shall be limited to a maximum period of four years, at which time this membership shall automatically change to full membership on payments of requisite dues.
Associate Membership (One year) Fee Rs 1500/-
- B.B.S; or B.D.S; and who are not engaged in Pathology or Allied Health Biological Sciences but who have demonstrated an active interest in Pathology or Allied Health Biological Sciences. Associate Member will not vote or hold any office of the Association but may be appointed to Committees.
- Consist of persons distinguished for eminent services to Medicine / Science / Benevolence, who have demonstrated an interest to the cause of pathology and to PAP. Honorary Members may not hold any office but can be appointed to the Committees.
- May be considered for senior Members who are life members or have been in good standing for at least 10 years and who have attained the age of 65 years. They may not hold any office but can be appointed to the Committees.
Corresponding Member (One year) Fee Rs 1000/-
- Consist of those who fulfill the conditions for membership as defined in para 3(C) above, but are residing outside Pakistan.