• Poster size should be 36×36 inches and be easily readable from a distance of 5 feet.
• Your poster must include:
o Poster title as per your accepted abstract
o Authors’ names and organisation(s) with presenting author’s name underlined
• Introduction and Conclusion: These panels need to be simple, concise and visually
• Figure legends are essential and should be short but informative (if using).
• If using graphs or tables, they should have a short heading.
• The text should be concise and easy to read. Avoid using a mixture of font styles,
although variety of font size and bolding font can help emphasise important text.
The poster should be understandable without oral explanation